Here you will find miscellaneous notes about the books I read, recipes and stuff.
Here are just some random notes about the books I read. The idea here is to write what is more important in each chapter, page etc. of each book worth to be noted. Sometimes it is just a transcription of some parts of the books (the most important ones, for me), sometimes a summary of important subjects so it is easy to find it further, or just my opinion in something.
Must of them are in Portuguese, which is the language I read most of the books.
- Fausto, Boris: História do Brasil
- Galeano, Eduardo: As Veias Abertas da América Latina
- Hobsbawm, Eric: A Era das Revoluções
- Lenin, Vladimir: O que fazer?
This is one of the parts I must like. I'm a hobbist on languages and translation, but I'm too far from being an expert. I'm a reader of English books but I frequently come across words that I don't know. When it happens, I write down the word with the definition at that point of the text, after consulting the dictionaries. In this section you will find my dictionary on LIBRAS too.
- Meu dicionário de LIBRAS (Língua Brasileira de Sinais), da região entre São Paulo e ABC
- (Página da Wikipedia sobre a Língua Brasileira de Sinais)
- Orwell, George: Nineteen Eighty-Four
- Moore, Alan: Watchmen
Some recipes of food I like to cook. In Portuguese only, for now.
- Arroz chaufa
- Arroz de forno com frango
- Barra de cereais com banana
- Bolo de canela em pó
- Bolo de laranja com casca
- Cação ao leite de coco
- Caldo de cebola
- Charutos de repolho
- Cuscuz paulista
- Frango xadrez
- Lentilha com linguiça
- Molho agridoce
- Mousse de limão
- Polenta com carne de panela
- Risoto de camarão
- Strogonoff Vegetariano
- Torta de frango no liquidificador